OPS IVE SOILED MY PANTS

CARLO

Just a word of warning

After having a great day at the r/r (car didnt get exact figure due to black smoke)on way home with norris.

Arrived at a nice stretch of road and flored right foot.

Nothing in front so gave it a little more welly.

Loudest bang that ive ever heard came from car.(Im sure you can imaging various thoughts that went through my head)
Checked rhs mirror and saw sometning flying from rear of car.Flook it thought engine had packed in.

Quickely pulled in to investigate (and thought of what i was going to say to wife as she thought i was workin) only to discover cb ariel decided to depart from roof missing back window by about 3mm and leave a slight dent.

What a relief back in car and toddled the rest of the way home.

Time to get better ariel with stronger ariel - For a few seconds new enging was flashing through brain

CARLO

was pretty cool looking a have to admit :D

had a little episode myself, the brake pads on the left went to bear metal on the way home (i could hear it and when i broke i would be pulled to the right) and when i was heading up the off ramp on the Kill exit the car shot across the road towards the fecking barrier! close call, was on toddle mode after that too :D

[quote author=daveR link=topic=4077.msg42430#msg42430 date=1192991689]
Ha ha very good :lol:
Hopefully Norris was'nt behind ya :eek:mg: :eek:mg:
[/quote]

he told me to take the lead, then jets by me and bang!

sounds like an exciting spin home. i got followed by the cops for a few miles did not get pulled thank god. :nana:

That ariel was massive carlo, i didnt think it was goin to fit in the door to get up on the rollers :D

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4077.msg42457#msg42457 date=1192999296]
with 265 bhp i doubt you would fear them coming after you :D
[/quote]
I reckon some cops would give you 4 penalty points for that alone :p

Sure its only a new car officer dave it couldnt go that fast.

Have to place back on boot in future - still sends a shiver down me spine when i think of the bang

:smokin:

dont think they knew what it was, some old 4 door with a loud exhaust. little do they know :twofinger:

Back