Online Digital Photography information??

Scouserlad2007

Petrolheads
Hi All,

I know some of you on here are well up on your photography so I thought id ask. I bought a Sony NEX3 today and am looking for basic tips as this is my first SLR and am not up on how best to utilise the camera to get the best out of it. Is there any online tutors you could recommend or magazines etc???

cheers

Jonnie

Boards.ie has a photography section, plenty of sites on-line and prob even a dedicated forum for Sony slr's.
As fo mags, easons has a huge range of photograpghy mags with brands dedicated for such as Canon but sony might not be covered in a brand mag as they a relatively new to the scene.

nice compact camera's, its more of a bridge camera between compact cameras an SLR though. If you go on to photographyireland.net its a good site with lots of useful info. also photocamel.com for an american perspective on photography. I have the NEX5 as my travel camera and its a great bit of kit won it in a photography competition in work. Its small and light but a bit awkaward to hold sometimes with the larger lenses. get a little mini tripod for it, can really help for taking still photo at night and panoramic shots

Back