Old but new

darraghl

ISDC Club Member
Hi everyone,
Haven't been on this in a long while, 10 years or so without a subaru and on the lookout for a blobeye STI widetrack.. my last one was a 03 STI type uk and i absolutely loved it..have had numerous days of regret of selling it since so now the time has come to get back in one.. any out there?😁😁😁
Cheers
Darragh

Welcome back πŸ‘they always draw you back in🀣.
I know it's a widetrack your after, but there's a 03 Blob advertised in the for sale section..might be of interest to you.

Welcome back πŸ‘they always draw you back in🀣.
I know it's a widetrack your after, but there's a 03 Blob advertised in the for sale section..might be of interest to you.
I saw that alright,lovely looking car but I'm kind of set on a widetrack...stubbornness is a terrible thingπŸ˜‚

Hi all,
Just an update...picked this up a few weeks back,41k miles,needs a small tidy but has a ss up-pipe,200 cell sports cat,straight pipe to afterburner back box,244lph fuel pump and KN mushroom filter...just waiting on getting the TB and clutch done and going to try get in with AP for a map before it goes for a test..delighted with it😁cant wait to get it on the road😁
20230908_151400.jpg

Back