Oasis

Should be there, seen u2 there great venue.
Id be going more so fro the prodigy seen oasis in the point good show
Should have been AC/DC in slane deffo sell out

I remeber the 1st prodigy gig I was at. Heaven on earth in the point. Some night

Got some tickets for it yesterday! Should be good! :thumbsup: Got my Top Gear tickets too! Credit card took a big hit so will have to lock it away now for a while!! :lol:

I saw them there when they supported R.E.M. years ago. Great venu and great band live.

I was there too Eric thats 1995 hard to believe..didn't bother even trying to get tickets for it this one. seen them countless times. got ac/dc tickets now that should have been in slane

I had way to much to drink at that concert and fell asleep as I did back then on the side of the hill when R.E.M. where playing. :doh:

The Bus to was parked almost back in dublin so again I got to mine I was as sick as a dog because of the fumes. Cann't hem fucking bus drivers not just sit with their engines off while their parked. Fuckers. :angry1:

I haven' been to a concert since snow patrol played Marley Park there two years ago. Theres loads that I would love to see but I just think it's to much hastle these days to get tickets and they cost far to much for what you get.

I'll defo see Snow patrol next year if I can though. As I recon they are one of the best live bands you'll ever see.

I seen them in cork in in the 96 or that the prodigy supported them too.. bloody good they were an all

[quote author=gerry link=topic=10417.msg124185#msg124185 date=1225056865]
I seen them in cork in in the 96 or that the prodigy supported them too.. bloody good they were an all
[/quote]

Was there too... great gig!

Back