now i'm depressed

Anto J

Octane Boostaholics
well lads its official. my wrx is gone. it was horrible listening to it going off. even the little fella keeps looking out the window and saying subaru gone, its so fuckin sad. I must say it was a lovely looking car and had plenty of power as well, served me well while I had it. however with the price of petrol and insurance and a variable income, I just couldn't hang on to it. depreciation was horrific at 9k for 18months motoring. boo hoo :boohoo: :icon_sad:

Congrats (i think). Sad to see it go but hopefully things will come around for you again and you can get another one someday. :thumbsup:

was a lovely looking car
all the best with your next purchase
9k isnt to bad in 18 mths
i lost 30k on a bmw i had before in the same time :icon_hang:

9k in 18mths isnt too bad. Prices have come down all round so it is all relative.
Next car you get will be a lot less than a similar one would have cost a couple of years ago so the saving you make on your purchase will cancel out some of the loss from the sale.

anyway, hope you wont be too long away from a subaru. :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=31007.msg357697#msg357697 date=1308687975]
was a lovely looking car
[/quote]

you what? only thin I can think of is you bought an E60 M5? I nearly got sick in my mouth just reading that

Mate sold a 08 Porsche cayman S in march, 19700kms on it for €35k. Sold it in auction.
Cost just over k100 wit extras. Sick

thanks for the comments. @froggy the good set is gone the others are in bits. @brian i'll ca there in a van :-( dono how i'll manage the trackday in it doe :icon_grin:

525i sport fully loaded
bought in 2004 (18 months old )
for 50 k
sold 18 months later for 30k
i left out the 980 euros per month car payments so if i added them on (17640)
it would total a loss of 37640 euro in 18 months :icon_hang: :icon_hang: :icon_hang: :icon_hang: :icon_hang:
had to sell it when i was getting married and had a baby on the way
at first it was a bit strange going from a nice car to a chrysler neon :icon_grin: but sure thats life
ups and downs

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=31007.msg357778#msg357778 date=1308733885]
[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=31007.msg357697#msg357697 date=1308687975]
was a lovely looking car
[/quote]

you what? only thin I can think of is you bought an E60 M5? I nearly got sick in my mouth just reading that
[/quote]

Back