NIAGARA FALLS

narked

Petrolheads
ISDC @Niagara Falls

Niagara3.jpg

Looks real nice man!! Would you reccomend going over there?

I know it may be off topic but that jacket looks great. Any ideas where to get one?

I went to Toronto and drove down, its some experience to be there..power of it is unreal..

Ye can buy the jacket in the club shop

I would love to go check it out some time! Any places of interest to visit around there?

Thanks man ill check it out now! Silly question I know as I forgot about the club shop haha

[quote author=pigeonhead link=topic=25865.msg304166#msg304166 date=1282077543]
I was over there afew years ago its like bray with a water fall nice for a weekend if you are over in canada.
[/quote]
now i never want to go there :lol:

Going over in a few weeks for some funny business.Will i need to be dressed like you or was it not summer when you were there? :dontknow:

I was there in January and March, it was fookin freezing.

Been in canada before in the summer and it was 35C

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=25865.msg304219#msg304219 date=1282083405]
[quote author=pigeonhead link=topic=25865.msg304166#msg304166 date=1282077543]
I was over there afew years ago its like bray with a water fall nice for a weekend if you are over in canada.
[/quote]
now i never want to go there :lol:
[/quote]

+1

:lol: :lol:

Well lads, been living in Toronto for the past 9 months..Beleive it or not im only heading to Niagara this weekend..Summer is coming to an end now so the 35 degree / feels like 45 degree weather is coming to an end thank god. September and even october is a good time to come, weather should still be good but they can get a lot of rain in the autumn i think..Gonzogicker if your in toronto drop me a pm if you want any tips on bars/clubs or anything that falls under the definition of funny business!

Back