newbie :)

that-silver.leggy

ISDC Club Member
Well lads, i’m new to the club only just joined. i’m relatively new to the subaru scene and trying to find out some info..
i own a 99 tt b4.
looking to get her remapped and also a clifford alarm fit my house was recently broken into and my audi q7 was taken from the front of my house. hence the clifford!
if anyone could point me in the right direction for the right people to talk to that would be great.
everything is standard on her atm, but have great plans!!

How ya man, welcome along dude
Stick up a few pics of the car too, we all love pics here lol 😆
Where are you based?
Had a B4 myself also few years ago, great cars. Highly underrated tbh 💯

i am based dublin/meath area but i won’t mind travelling for good work 🙂
the country is full of hack remappers that don’t really know what they are doing 😂
they are seriously slept on i think 🤷‍♂️ i have four atm (3 non runners and the main one) a lot of people will probably be disgusted to hear that im dropping an ls1 into a 00 legacy. dont judge me 😴 i’ve only just got the ls1 and planning my current course of action as to how to take it.

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpeg
    IMG_3960.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3961.jpeg
    IMG_3961.jpeg
    581 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3963.jpeg
    IMG_3963.jpeg
    565.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3964.jpeg
    IMG_3964.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3965.jpeg
    IMG_3965.jpeg
    879 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Welcome along 👍👍👍 cool project 👍👍can you buy engine looms off the shelf for the swap or is it splice in job .
Interesting project 👍👍
at the moment i’m working on trying to remove the anti theft from the ecu to get it to run. hard to find any looms for straight swap as it’s not too common. will take a bit of working out 😕 i’ll deffo be keeping yous all up to speed 😃

Welcome along. Nice B4. I had one in estate version and loved it.
I think Peter Simmons is probably your best bet. He's up North. Contact him and tell him what your looking for.
Other than that your left with the usual suspects -the powers- Aongus and Joe.

This is Clifford.
Best
Alarm
Ever
images (7).jpeg

Back