Welcome along there's another member done similar on a na hawk previously nice job πŸ‘

There's lots of events in Cork recently numbers are growing down there

Pic recent Cork meet

Attachments

• IMG-20230623-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20230623-WA0038.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 6
Hey lads my name's Matt from cork, have a 03 Impreza 1.6 blobeye I've recently done a full WRX swap on, glad to be here πŸ‘
Hey Matt welcome along, always good to have new enthusiast's on board. Pics of new members cars are always good to have a look at (y)

How's things Matt.Welcome to the club.πŸ‘Post a few photos of the car.

What part of Cork you from?

Thanks alot guys appreciate the welcome, theis is the best pic i have at the moment haven't taking it out more than a handful of times just working out the kinks with, more needs to be done such as brakes upgrade and some exterior styling/touch ups, bought it around 2 years ago now always with the intension of building it plus it already being re-sprayed in 02c blue was the cherry on top. Never been a lad with alot of money so couldn't afford a genuine WRX/STI and with the ridiculous tax and insurance costs this was the pretty much the only way of me having a turbo Subaru πŸ‘ IMG_20230613_202308.jpg

Nice dude. Looks great. Set of STI winglets for the front bumper and STI skirts and your laughing. Olly McCarron up north should have in stock πŸ€œπŸ€›
Or can buy on ebay or the likes too πŸ‘ŒScreenshot_20230629-215702_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-215632_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629-215632_Chrome.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 1
Exa
Nice dude. Looks great. Set of STI winglets for the front bumper and STI skirts and your laughing. Olly McCarron up north should have in stock πŸ€œπŸ€›
Or can buy on ebay or the likes
I just got those exact winglets this week 🀠, got a pair of the squared off side skirts just need to be painted, focusing on the engine issues I got currently before I start the cosmetics.

Good plan, I'm doing the same myself. Everything right mechanically before any mods. The only option πŸ‘Œ

Fair play to you Matt you're putting the effort in, she looks well πŸ‘Œ... always a good option to get the spanners out of the way first before the fun bits. There's a few of in the same boat πŸ˜…

Fair play to you Matt you're putting the effort in, she looks well πŸ‘Œ... always a good option to get the spanners out of the way first before the fun bits. There's a few of in the same boat πŸ˜…
Just having her smooth running at standard power is all I'm after at the moment, fast cars come with fast problems alot like some women I've dealt with it 🀣

Back