Newage wrx interior

daly.88

Sunday Drivers
Full wrx interior out of 2002 wrx includes front and rear seat + 4 door cards.

In very good condition one small fag burn on passenger seat that is all..

150e

IMAG0855.jpg

SEATS4.jpg

SEATS2.jpg

SEATS1.jpg

yea are other dog is a beachon and that hoodie is pink you can only guess who doesnt walk the dogs!! eh got them in liverpool i think for 20 pound each!!

Do you know would that interior fit a gen1 series 2 legacy??? Or can anyone else help with that question?
Where you based brother?

well mate im not sure to be honest ill try and check it out im sure somebody on here should ime from cavan lad where are you from..

Neighbouring county, Monaghan down the south between carrick and dundalk, what part of Cavan are ye from?
Could possibly take a spin over and see...???

yea lad i wont be around until morning do if you want to come up den and try them im in ballyjamesduff..

Thanks Diego, seats look well in the legacy, family duty calls so won't get them properly fitted today, pleasure doing business with you...

Definetly Colm, my head was near fractured looking at two different colour schemes within the car, at least now all will be uniform. Happy with the purchase, just a little more work and they will be fitted, happy days... Yeeee haaaa

[quote author=CiaranBC5 link=topic=41214.msg471882#msg471882 date=1395591684]
Thanks Diego, seats look well in the legacy, family duty calls so won't get them properly fitted today, pleasure doing business with you...
[/quote]

Glad to hear that lad, same as arrived on time agreed with no problems the way things should be.. cheers lad

Back