New to the Subaru Cult

giddyelysium

ISDC Club Member
I am excited to introduce myself as a proud new owner of a 2007 WRX. The Subaru bug has bitten me hard, and I'm already head over heels for this incredible car, despite it costing me a nice bit of money from the get-go.
It was one of those lovely competitions by RKings but had to be imported and checked, and fixed, and checked, but 100% worth it.

Attachments

• subaru.png
    subaru.png
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 39
Well wear man, great car to get from em. When did you get it? I do keep an eye on the site but can't remember it πŸ˜• lol
Where abouts you from? More pics too lol

Ah great Eoin above Limerick too good crew down that way I'm sure they will be inviting you to a club meet if interested

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-101158_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725-101158_Facebook.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 13
Welcome,that's a real nice winπŸ‘as sed above fire up more pic's......plenty members down this side of the country πŸ‘πŸ‘look forward to getting you to a meet πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very good man, good few lads around here alright, we'd sometimes even have a static meet at J27 there in birdhill, deffo few events coming up to be fair
You should start a blog in the members section, it's a great way to keep record of all the work done etc etc welcome along buddy πŸ˜€

Have a browse through the forum, check other blogs, check upcoming events in the members section etc. Great site this is, and welcome πŸ˜€

Back