New subaru legacy b4 rsk owner

Welcome along man, stick up a few pics of it, surely one of us will know it, be able to give a bit of background to it πŸ‘

Cheers πŸ‘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220601-195033_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-195033_Snapchat.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220601-195023_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-195023_Snapchat.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220601-195012_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-195012_Snapchat.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220601-195007_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-195007_Snapchat.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 33
Welcome along

That used to belong to a postman in Dubin 16 about 7 years ago

He used to park it outside my house when delivering the local post

Always looked very nice ,all the best with it :thumbsup:

Welcome along πŸ‘ Very nice legacy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ can’t say Iv seen it around as I would have remembered. . Enjoy , it’s a rev d do can be mapped on its own Ecu for Irish fuel as the suffer from detention very badly even down at 2500 revs as it’s twin turbo πŸ‘

Welcome along πŸ‘ Very nice legacy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ can’t say Iv seen it around as I would have remembered. . Enjoy , it’s a rev d do can be mapped on its own Ecu for Irish fuel as the suffer from detention very badly even down at 2500 revs as it’s twin turbo πŸ‘
Cheers , bit rough around the edges at the moment, thanks for the info πŸ‘ πŸ˜€

Rare to see in the blue think I've only seen that and another 2 over the years, probably a few more but rare in Ireland

And that one has wheels from a diesel impreza hatch hence how I knew it was the same one, which look well on it

Rare to see in the blue think I've only seen that and another 2 over the years, probably a few more but rare in Ireland

And that one has wheels from a diesel impreza hatch hence how I knew it was the same one, which look well on it
Got a set of gold wheels , think the clutch on its way out , any idea if handy enough to get ? Yep, happy with the blue I've only ever seen 1 other

03 Rev D, rare enough in 03 alright to be fair. Nice in the blue, well wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Rev D is the best of the BE/BH shape with VOD massively reduced and updated interior, nice find to be fair πŸ‘πŸ‘ wheels look great on it I think
Dave in RSR broke a few of those a few years back, not sure if he still does but be worth a shout if needing any spare parts. Had a few aftermarket bits too back when I had mine, that's a few years ago tho

03 Rev D, rare enough in 03 alright to be fair. Nice in the blue, well wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Rev D is the best of the BE/BH shape with VOD massively reduced and updated interior, nice find to be fair πŸ‘πŸ‘ wheels look great on it I think
Dave in RSR broke a few of those a few years back, not sure if he still does but be worth a shout if needing any spare parts. Had a few aftermarket bits too back when I had mine, that's a few years ago tho
That's great πŸ‘ thanks

Any motor factors will have or get that clutch . Get an exeedy clutch comes in a blue box . Or Blueprint Would be fine too . While your doing the clutch . Replace the rear crack seal and spigot bearing it’s only 35-40 quid for the parts and skim the flywheel for 50 quid as all will stand to the car when your in that far πŸ‘πŸ‘

Any motor factors will have or get that clutch . Get an exeedy clutch comes in a blue box . Or Blueprint Would be fine too . While your doing the clutch . Replace the rear crack seal and spigot bearing it’s only 35-40 quid for the parts and skim the flywheel for 50 quid as all will stand to the car when your in that far πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brilliant , thanks a million

Good man thanks , have it booked in for next week to get done πŸ˜€ πŸ‘Œ

Back