New STi for sale

I rang that garage in the hope they would buy my 2006 spec-c v-limited off me as I am trying to sell it.
and as far as I can see they dont have a clue. He was going on about the whole fuel thing and I said I had it remapped and he said it doesnt work.
I told him it does as its done properly sounded like a right twit.

And they have the cheek to charge that money.

I like it,looks alot better than new WRX still dont like the rear lights and hate that price :dunno:

Its priced at £24,995 OTR in the uk and e67.000 here.

If u convert the uk price into euros it comes out at 33,617 Which is absolutely bloody shocking. Well b paying more than double for something that we can buy for half the price across a small puddle.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=5069.msg56108#msg56108 date=1200951723]
Its priced at £24,995 OTR in the uk and e67.000 here.

If u convert the uk price into euros it comes out at 33,617 Which is absolutely bloody shocking. Well b paying more than double for something that we can buy for half the price across a small puddle.
[/quote]

Ya its a joke. Plus you could probably buy an import for about 10k less.

like kbox the wheels would have to go :?

price is shocking anyone any ideawhat the vrt wud be if you to bring 1 in

on the last model is between 14k to 15 k to bring in a new one so guess it will be the same..... untill July and god knows what then

so you could bring 1 in from england for under 50k and save youself a nice 17k.

good reason to take the boat for a change :lol:

FOR THAT PRICE ID LEARN JAPENSE MARRY TWO WOMEN [ CAUS THEYRE SMALL ] BUY A MAD LOOKIN HOUSE ,
BUY TWO STI'S AND THEN SEND A POSTCARD TO BERTIE AND CO TELLIN HIM IN DETAIL WAT A WONKER HE IS.

its selling for pocket money lads! let me look in my change purse and see if ive enough for one, might have to wait a week :lol: for crying out loud :roll:

Back