New membership

Kiers

Hi all paid membership last week or so, am I supposed to receive some stuff or am I reading it I correct ??
Cheers.
Kieran

Patience lads, they'll be sent out in the post to ya. Stephen, you done the right thing there.
Just message the 'membership pack' profile and give your address and stuff and you'll have it over the next few days.
There was a nurburgring trip last week so nothing was being sent out while the lads were in Germany.

πŸ‘ 3 packs were sent saterday lads πŸ‘ as said above was away last week. But can take up to 2-3 weeks to send out from sign up date πŸ‘πŸ‘.

The member pack profile is there to make sure the right address is used as people forget to update there PayPal address πŸ‘πŸ‘ so there will be no response for it but we recive it πŸ‘
Pack will be with you in the next few days πŸ‘

Last edited:
Patience lads, they'll be sent out in the post to ya. Stephen, you done the right thing there.
Just message the 'membership pack' profile and give your address and stuff and you'll have it over the next few days.
There was a nurburgring trip last week so nothing was being sent out while the lads were in Germany.
much appreciated Eoin Cheers

πŸ‘ 3 packs were sent saterday lads πŸ‘ as said above was away last week. But can take up to 2-3 weeks to send out from sign up date πŸ‘πŸ‘.

The member pack profile is there to make sure the right address is used as people forget to update there PayPal address πŸ‘πŸ‘ so there will be no response for it but we recive it πŸ‘
Much appreciated cheers, (y)

Super stuff πŸ‘

Back