Welcome along. Lovely looking hatch and rare in Ireland due to the tax as mentioned by others.

If you want to see how deep the Subaru rabbit hole can go in terms of upgrades/modifications, have a look at my blog. Lots of the engine, drive train, suspension and brakes info would transfer over to the hatch πŸ‘

Welcome along. Lovely looking hatch and rare in Ireland due to the tax as mentioned by others.

If you want to see how deep the Subaru rabbit hole can go in terms of upgrades/modifications, have a look at my blog. Lots of the engine, drive train, suspension and brakes info would transfer over to the hatch πŸ‘
Thanks Hassen I'll be interested in that I'll have a look Legend πŸ˜πŸ‘

Hi Kevin
Absolutely stock and still love it . Just finished doing timing belt kit ,plugs oil, etc going like a new car for 2008😊
Brilliant Bob yes mine is completely stock as well happy days indeed there some car. Stiff yet comfortable as well can't beat it.

Have you not got a Hayward Scott exhaust on yours Dec some sound off it don't be playing it down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you do let me know what it sounds like inside as I've been looking at them. I've a Cobra cat back on mine and it's pretty sweet just wondering what a Hayward and Scott sounds like

If you do let me know what it sounds like inside as I've been looking at them. I've a Cobra cat back on mine and it's pretty sweet just wondering what a Hayward and Scott sounds like
Yes Gary you're right I forgot about that exaust πŸ˜‚ Kevin we can chat at a meet soon I can't make this months events which look great......sure will see you soon hopefully. πŸ‘

Yes Gary you're right I forgot about that exaust πŸ˜‚ Kevin we can chat at a meet soon I can't make this months events which look great......sure will see you soon hopefully. πŸ‘
Perfect Bob looking forward to it πŸ˜πŸ‘

Back