New Member, 92 WRX

andrewmc35

Hi guys,

Long time reader, first time properly posting on the forum, picked up my first Subaru back in late 2019 and spent the next few months getting it back on the road with some small upgrades to give it that group A look, I'm a massive fan of rallying and always loved the look of the group A Subarus.

I still have all the original parts, front spot lights, low rise spoiler, original WRX wheels, skirts, spats etc. should I ever want to put it back to a standard car, but I don't think I'll get bored of the current look anytime soon.

It started out as pretty much a standard 92 WRX and this is how it currently looks, it's not perfect but still bits and pieces I want to do to it over the next few years:

119468091_248940986391546_4593005531707520248_n.jpg 5dtKAdIg.jpeg

Current spec is:

GTZ corse wheels
4 Pot AP racing brakes with 355mm discs
Carbon Teardrop mirrors
3" H&S Group A exhaust
Engine is standard bar a dump valve
Standard Interior, Nardi wheel/gear knob, tiger skin seats etc.

Anyways looking forward to getting a bit more involved in the forum,

Cheers,

Andrew

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,

Your very welcome, it's a beauty and rare to see these days,

Nice to have been featured in the Speed Hunters article along with james on here .

Really look forward to seeing this after the never ending lock downs πŸ‘

Great club here and very sound lads/ladies

Welcome, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, lovely car, hard to beat the early ones, the the 92 wtx have the Airel on the pillar instead of quarter or is it wrx ra, maybe they were different, savage car, love the group A look of her πŸ‘Œ

Welcome, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, lovely car, hard to beat the early ones, the the 92 wtx have the Airel on the pillar instead of quarter or is it wrx ra, maybe they were different, savage car, love the group A look of her πŸ‘Œ
MY93 & MY94 WRX (late 92 to mid 95) had them on A pillar (y)

Welcome along andrew πŸ‘πŸ‘ really great looking car you have there . Love the way it looks standard and has great upgrades like brakes and wheels .
Looking forward to seeing it at a meet after the lockdown stuff settles down πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ahhh stop, was that the silver one at yours seanie?
Would you ever get another collection I can take one from lol

Back