new impreza

mart

Sunday Drivers
well i had a test run in new impreza 2L, I have to say not very impressed at all very heavy feel, sluggish, tiny boot, looks crap, some nice added features but for €30500 no where near worth it, and the wing mirrors wouldnt look out of place on a transit, i asked if they had any last years model in 2L but only wagons left, not sure if i want another as i have a 2000 model..Think i might stick with 2006 1.6 as it performs as well as the new 2L.
what the hell were subaru thinking... :computer: :angry:

[quote author=mart link=topic=4885.msg53250#msg53250 date=1199913904]
well i had a test run in new impreza 2L, I have to say not very impressed at all very heavy feel, sluggish, tiny boot, looks crap, some nice added features but for €30500 no where near worth it, and the wing mirrors wouldnt look out of place on a transit, i asked if they had any last years model in 2L but only wagons left, not sure if i want another as i have a 2000 model..Think i might stick with 2006 1.6 as it performs as well as the new 2L.
what the hell were subaru thinking... :computer: :angry:
[/quote]

I'll sell you my lovely 2006 sti spec-c v-limited 2ltr.

umm would need to sell 1.6 then..was getting good enough price as trade in too, think anxious to sell them..but no way am i buying one..to similar to a hyundai i30..how bad is that..couldnt afford to run that beast, wifes car anyway be a waste..

Hi Mart,
just saw ur mail, there was one '07 shape 2.0 unregistered left in stock up to yesterday, but i think it may be just sold.If you are looking for 1 we will have some '06 and '07 coming in and would take yours as a trade-in with some nice bits on them!, just in case you are interested, cheers
sean

Hi Sean,

what should a 06 wrx wagon sl with 18" prodive pff7s and 28kms be selling for in your opinion?

Regards

David

crsubaru might be interested if its still there!!
pm me...
darkshadow sorry not looking for black to hard to keep..

Back