New Forester in Mayo

Chillmax

Hi All

Just bought a 2015 petrol auto Forester with 80k miles, over from Dublin to the depths of Mayo, got her from a Subaru dealer, so hope she'll be OK for a little bit, but if anyone knows of a knowledgeable Subaru person in or around Ballina, I'd appreciate it.

Had 2 Outback's before, a '99 2.5 and an '06 H6, both lovely and no problems, hope this one will be the same. Seems very juicy for a 2L, maybe she could be persuaded to use less with a few tweaks ;-)

Cheers JJ

Welcome. Probably a bit underpowered for the weight of it so I'd imagine consumption wont be great.

Welcome. Probably a bit underpowered for the weight of it so I'd imagine consumption wont be great.
Thanks Toys, never owned a big car with a smaller engine before, but it is impressively goey, she picks up her skirts well, but yes, she drinks a lot into the bargain ;-(. Coming from the UK, my standard car was usually a 3L V6 or above, although my twin turbo 2002 Stagea (Skyline Estate) was amusingly nippy. But with Ireland's punishing road tax for higher engines, and restrictions on classic car ownership, I'm trying to stick to smaller engines, so she's OK for now, with a feather light accelerator foot ;-).

Back