new age sti prodrive springs

If your after prodrive springs themselves then you'll have to go through a Subaru dealer like the traders on here,

Carroll and Roche or lusk motor Group.

But if your just looking for Lowing springs hen Any of the above would be just as good.

i had alook at eibach springs on scoobyworld yhere and it said not reommended on sti product does not lower sti

You have to be a full member mate.

I have RSR lowering springs on mine but alot of lads use white line springs and give good reports on them.

Propars and a few other traders on here sell them.

you can ring C&R on 01-4642444 ask for john or noel in parts....
the part number for the pro-drive springs is SACC2555

As above though. If you want prodrive original you may not be happy with anything else.

C&R as an irish subaru dealer is the best and the lads in my opinion give 100% service.

what drop in height did your springs give ericsti and did it make it much harder on the road as my sti is solid enough standard

I'd say there about a 35 mm drop and she's no harder then before realy. Hard for me to gauge as I had coilovers that where fucked in it when I bought it and replaced them with the standard KYB shocks and the RSR springs so I cann't realy say what it would have been like with standard springs.

Back