Neglect

a good valet and detail and you would have minter with low miles

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=21603.msg262029#msg262029 date=1267204890]
a good valet and detail and you would have minter with low miles
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking that's how good speculators make money.

If the exterior and interior,hasnt been looked after i cant imagine they looked after the mechanicals,I would pass having spent the best part of a deacade in the motor trade the clean cars are always in a far better condition mechanically.

it says at the bottom it has a full service history

full service history i garuntee that if you asked to see it,you would get that old chestnut "it wasnt through the dealer a lad down the road services it he knows the car real well" or the other one "it has a full service history but forgot to get the book stamped" or my personal favourite "Sorry i mistakenly throw out the service book when i was cleaning the car,I can ensure that it was really well looked after" forgot one "Yeah you can have the number for the garage who serviced it,but it was the previous owner who brought it not me. :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah: Unless theres a picture of the book stamped and up date along with the car photos i would take it with a pinch of salt,as a fsh really adds a lot to the sale no price on piece of mind. :thumbsup:

if he had of got it valeted and put up pics you would get a post with

"mint low mileage p1 for sale"

sometimes the pics dont always tell the true story

Jaysus, he could have cleaned up the engine bay!
It just puts seeds of doubt into lads heads!
Dan

what id it was sitting up in a shed ? good possibility with low miles...the rust on the engine bay probably just superficial

Back