Need your eyes and ears!!!!! *** RECOVERED ***

Re: Need your eyes and ears!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25898.msg304792#msg304792 date=1282243468]
Take care lads,
She is only a bike!
Dan
[/quote]

Dan when you have a bike stolen on you ,you would understand that your comment is not appropriate.

Dont know the guy that owns it but im sure he worked hard to get cash for bike.
Not everyone has thousands to be throwing into engines and stuff.

I had to get my mother to take out a loan for me for my first bike and I was gutted when it was stolen.
The fcuk that stole my bike was never done for it but he got it in other ways.

Just my opinion and i hope the pricks get what they need, a good seeing to

Howdy narked!
You alright there my friend? is this why your called narked??

I know Phil is a big boy, and can look after himself, But I would be gutted to here he was stabbed by some little scumbag while trying to retrieve his mates bike,
So with that in mind, I don't think
[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25898.msg304792#msg304792 date=1282243468]
Take care lads,
She is only a bike!
Dan
[/quote]
Is inappropriate.
Sure wasn't there a dad of 3, stabbed to death a while ago because he confronted lads trying to rob is car!

Of course I'd be distraught if someone robbed my Foz, I would hope that someone cares enough about me to advice caution,
I have had my car repeatedly damaged, and I have not "gone after" the culprit for fear of retribution, call me a pussy, but me and my family are safer that way!
Sometimes it's just not worth it, regardless of how much money, time and effort I have put into my car, I never had thousands just sitting around, I was working my socks off and saving for years to do work on my car, which is my only vice, I don't drink (3 times a year maybe) or smoke, :thumbsup:

Anyway, Phil, I'm delighted it worked out, I'm sure Karma will catch up to the little scumbag who robbed the bike, I think you need to fit a proximity alarm to your bikes, so as not to find yourselves in this position again!

Dan

Dan,

Why you getting personal i said it was my own opinion and for your information im a qualified Mixed Gas Diver and there is a phenomenon in diving called Narcosis hence "narked"

The way your remark was made it makes it look like "ah whats a bike anyway"

Maybe you should word your posts more carefully in future

Regards

DAVID

David,
You read my comment and took it as being negative/inappropriate, You felt the need to comment on that,
So I felt the need to justify myself, Which I didn't think I should have had to do, as I was just expressing concern for 2 friends as they where about to put themselves in harms way!
You took the comment up wrong, and then say I should word it differently, maybe you should read it differently??
I had my fill of this last year, so apoligies if I seem a tab over sencitive!
Such is the nature of internet forums! but sure no worries,
I'll be chatting to you! :thumbsup:
Dan

Serious sh*t when your 50mtrs under the water.

Thats why we use Helium and create Trimix which is a blend of Oxygen ,Helium and Nitrogen.

Also Oxygen is poisonous at 2 bar so that gets reduced too.

This concludes tonights lesson :thumbsup:

Hello Phil,

It is great to see this bike was recovered with very little damage :thumbsup:

@ David - Your Job and User name sounds very interesting :thumbsup:

Fair play :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Back