nct fail

leoquig

Middle Lane Hogs
had nct tonight on the legacy, everything perfect but failed due to cutting hole in bumper for fmic and putting number plate in non standard position :angry1: .then had argument with tester, said it was becuase i cut a piece of the metal support for the bumper out.0% imbalance in shocks all lights suspension tracking, emissons ok. im so angry.

Its just a money making cash cow for them!
My dads car failed on the handbrake and the tester brought him
out around fonthill, and as he was driving along he whipped up the handbrake,
told mt da to get out, and showed him that one skid mark was longer than the other one!
Now my da is in his 60's but hes x-army and went to kill the asshoe!

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=13924.msg172388#msg172388 date=1238197733]
NCT Bastids... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:, money making scam is all it is!!!
[/quote]

very true

took my last car there and failed on me headlights slightly to high i went home got a skew driver turned it down job down 1 min job---- asswipes

[quote author=wjc link=topic=13924.msg172599#msg172599 date=1238270099]
money grabing baters :angry1:
[/quote]

spot on

thats what i had an argument about, but no talking to them :angry1: just have to go back next week with something in place and get it done just such a hassle.

just an up date i got the cert today. i just welded in a piece of metal stuck the reg on it and i passed :653: it has now been taken back off and car back to normal, such a waste of time.

Back