NCT FAIL FAIL FAIL

fenster

Middle Lane Hogs
Ill tell ya they are good, they failed me on emmissions only, big bubble in one of the tyres !!
then argued that the cat didnt work, i told them there was none on it and he argued that there is, and he saw it
would love to know what he was lookin at.

He was probably looking at your center silencer, some scoobys have cats there!
My spare cat downpipe should fit it! and good hard drive to the nct center should sort your emissions!
Dan

I agree works for me every time :thumbsup:
[quote good hard drive to the nct center should sort your emissions!
Dan

[/quote]

sorry tohear that fenster sure give you the oportunity to heat wrap your down pipe now

hope she goes through then for yeah

mickwrx

there a fookin bunch of jokes wen i get mine first nct'd it passed with flying colours even the horn didnt work but they wer too excited because he had to do the brake test out on the road they wer actually fighting like kids te drive it to test it. Had to test it again 5 months later had to retest it as i only got short nct cause it was due 19 months earlier anyway brought it back to the the same test centre it failed on the horn not working and i told them it past the first it was tested and didnt work then majority of them wrkin r clowns

You know it was going to fail on that mate. At least as you said you'd know what else it fails on when you put it through and you now do. "Nothing" So get the cat on it and off you go for 2 years.

hi fenster you can borrow my cats off my 03 sti uk if they work im in galway

fair play jonny, but I think he still has his origional downpipe!
Dan

Back