my puppy

:thumbsup: wait till he starts eatin stuff and see do ya still think he's cute :lol:

When i got my lad earlier in the year he thought everything was a chewy toy , so went and got him a few toys to chew but still prefered my shoes :ponder2:

Hes a lovely pup, as tommy said thou, wait till he starts gnawing at things, sides of couches, shoes, headphones, whatevers on offer.

If you have slippers make sure you wear them if your going down where he sleeps early in the morning, its not nice stepping in a puddle of p1ss 1st thing in the morning.

Simple fix for sh*t and piss on the floor lad , :icon_blahblah:

There called dog box's , work a treat put the dog and the dog box out in the yard an heypresto dry floor :dance: and dry slippers :multijump:

haha, for the fans of south park , red rocket , red rocket, red rocket , red rocket ,red rocket
[quote author=coopster link=topic=16523.msg202860#msg202860 date=1247929404]
MEET BUSTER

[/quote]

[quote author=kbox link=topic=16523.msg202930#msg202930 date=1247948855]
what breed is that fella. Its a nice little pup
[/quote]

hes a collie cross out of twelve pups he was the only one with brown markings all the rest was just black and/or white

Ah tats a lovely puppy he so cute our wee girl has all the solar lights along the lawn all chewed they must have been nice :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=16523.msg202903#msg202903 date=1247941872]

haha, for the fans of south park , red rocket , red rocket, red rocket , red rocket ,red rocket
[quote author=coopster link=topic=16523.msg202860#msg202860 date=1247929404]
MEET BUSTER

[/quote]
[/quote]

Tell me that wasnt the first thing you had to look at?! :doh:

That's a sound dog BTW man!!

they bark
They howl
they sh*t
they piss
they wreck your head
and they make you go for walks in the freezing cold pissy wet miserable nights

And yet we all still love them to bits......

and we call them stupid......
Yea right haha

Nothin stupid about them !

My little spaniel starts banging his bowl outside the back door at 9.30 every night could set the watch by him ! lets us know its dinner time :doh:

And for some unknown reason loves the cornation street music and top gear ? :ponder2: :ponder2:

Back