My New Car......

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Well not exactly, but it certainly feels like a new car.

I ordered tyres a few weeks ago from Camskill, got a set of vredestein ultrac sessantas 215/40/17 delivered for 500e. They are supposedly as good as, if not better than the eagle f1's or toyos.
So I gave Johnny (JOMO) a call & arranged to call down last Saturday to get the tyres fitted & a fast road geometry setup.
So got the tyres & geometry done & while I was there I was talking to john about where to start in improving handling. He suggested the first mod would be an adjustable anti-roll bar & alloy drop-links. Ah sure feck it Johnny throw them on for me. Which he duly did. So got a 24mm adjustable bar & alloy drop-links on the back now.

I just cannot believe the difference, the car turns in so sharply now & when I get on the power coming out of a bend instead of trying to understeer off the road she just tightens her line and pulls through the corner. I used a whole tank of fuel driving around yesterday & just can't wipe the smile off my face.

Big thank you to Jomo, the man is amazing & I would highly recommend this mod to anyone with a Subaru :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

the thread pattern is amazing! id get them for that alone! :icon_grin:

Lovely thread pattern alright, :smokin: i had an up close look at them and the whiteline goodies very nice indeed and fair play to Johnny :thumbsup:

tyres look well. Have you got a chance to test them in the wet yet? F1's on last car were brilliant in the wet

Not yet Dan, it was raining Saturday when I got them fitted but needed to be scrubbed in before lashing on. Roll on the next rainy day :cuckoo:

Were you's at mondello!
I didn't see you's :icon_sad:
A Jomo suspension setup is as important to scoobies as a big exhaust!
Dan

No it was Sunday we were down at Mondello Dan, some of us have jobs :lol:

Hope yesterday went well for you, did jomo sort the skyline for you?

Its a classic STi mate, but getting the jomo lad to work on your leggy would make a huge difference too, just ask dagnut how good his car was after he fitted a rear bar :thumbsup:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9096.msg110006#msg110006 date=1220338997]
Its a classic STi mate, but getting the jomo lad to work on your leggy would make a huge difference too, just ask dagnut how good his car was after he fitted a rear bar :thumbsup:
[/quote]

might get strut bars, maybe

though b4 legacies are perfect in every way

Back