My dog is the terminator

narked

Petrolheads
a14573c6.jpg

[quote author=DaveSTi link=topic=31957.msg366644#msg366644 date=1318726104]
i leave my keys next to his bed, anyone that can get passed him deserves my car :icon_grin:
[/quote]

i wouldnt chance putting my hand in to his bed for them , no way , better than any alarm .

Beautiful dog Dave. And great pic.

I've always wanted a doberman but always a little concerned about their temperament. I know they are good family dog but have heard they can be overly protective and aggressive to people they don't know. What's your experience with them???

well lad i have 2 dobermen myself . still only pups at 10 months old but growing up fast .
we open the gates to let folk up the drive and they r greeted by 2 dobermen looking in the windows at them .
it does be priceless watching the folk to c who is brave enough to get out first . :multijump:
usually they ring us and get us to come out .
once the dogs are shown who is the boss and they no who is in charge you wont have any problems, thats in my experience anyway .we have had them for years .
@ dave lovely lookin dog . i see ya have the couch covered , they dont be long going through furniture on ya :thumbsup:

@ jamie
if you train it to be aggressive , it will . but in my experience once the dog is treated well and KNOWS its place you wont have a problem . we have had dobermen dogs for years and never had a problem . if the dog is treated badly of course its going to be an angry dog.
we were at our local vets dog walk last wk to raise money to raise money for the rspca, the boys never let one bark at one dog ,never annoyed any other dog. we had a job to stop other fucks of dogs barking at them and lunging at them . AGAIN its the owners fault for not having control over their dog.
Yes the doberman dog gets a bad rap but once they no there place and treated well and loved you wont have a problem.

i leave my keys next to his bed, anyone that can get passed him deserves my car :icon_grin:
[/quote]

"Gone in 60 seconds" springs to mind! :D

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=31957.msg366695#msg366695 date=1318789714]
Beautiful dog Dave. And great pic.

I've always wanted a doberman but always a little concerned about their temperament. I know they are good family dog but have heard they can be overly protective and aggressive to people they don't know. What's your experience with them???
[/quote]

They are very loyal dogs and as the lads said its now you bring them up.... my fella will not allow anyone into the house unless i tell him to back off. I got him as 2 knackers tried to break into the house and as im away on business he is great comfort for the missus.
He is very agressive towards anyone he doesnt recognise as i have him as a guard dog but he is a great pet also.

I know the dog would die to protect her he is that attached to her and she has full control of him as well.

her brother was over in the house last year and they had a row in the kitchen, the dog walked over in between them and started growlin at her brother and he nearly sh*t himself....

my mate has one and he would lick you to death,i know of another woman has one and she has a bitch and when she had kids the bitch would sit by the pram if the baby was in it and not move away from it until the baby was took out of it.

@Stewy, until he was 2 he fuckin ate everything lol, i got a new cooker and came down one morning and he had ate all the knobs off it lol

[quote author=Bonito link=topic=31957.msg366862#msg366862 date=1318885523]
[/quote]

"Gone in 60 seconds" springs to mind! :D
[/quote]

i have keyless entry and push button start i could just put the dog in the boot :icon_grin:

Back