my boost is wrong

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=32105.msg370293#msg370293 date=1321713882]
hey Jay, if you want to talk send me and email! just add @hotmail.com to my username! :thumbsup:

not writing it properly as i put it on here a few days ago and i am now getting spammed to BEJESUS!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Its Hotmail.....an abundance of spam is standard.

Quick update. Ran line from turbo direct to actuator and got .5 bar so shouldnt be the actuator or wastegate then

nope thats them eliminated! :thumbsup:

I'm thinking waste gate duty solenoid! see if you can buy one off GTPeadar maybe? just to test and rule it out/ or in

sorry to sound like a broken record but YOUR SURE your lines are ok? have you tried temporarily changing them out?

Lines are fine yeah.Tested them when cleaning. Peadars WDS is no good to me i think. I have one here from a 99 myself and it has a green sticker as opposed to my purple one and different part number. I swapped it anyway and car was running worse.

oh of course your RevD it would be different

have you tried removing the restrictor in line23, putting it back without it and see what you get then?

what i mean by check the fueling is, if your boosting that high there is a likelihood of you running lean on secondary,

your 1 bar on primary isn't toooo bad, but on a standard map its not the best,

on secondary you should hit boost cut at 1.2bar so the fact your getting 1.4 is curious :ponder: :ponder2:

oh right yeah, i remember that now,

got any mods or are you totally standard??

and eeerrrrr what roads are you getting secondary turbo in 5th?????????? thats 100mph+ :naughty: :icon_lol:

@Celtic03-try something tomorrow if you can...accelerate in 5th from as low revs as possible and see where in the revs the cut happens. Bet it'll be lower down.

@Goosie208-I recall you saying youre missing some secondary boost-I have a spare solenoid box here from a 99 auto B4-welcome to try it and see if it helps.

@b4soon, nah my secondary is fine, 1.1bar, its my primary thats down .1bar but i think thats down to a melted cat lol

@celtic what type of worst? full decat, decat centre? i think there may lye your problem! get it mapped, chances are your running lean at secondary boost

Back