MX-5 add on donedeal - Some effort

Fair play to him love the mk 1 mx5 great video be savage if there was someone with some video skills in the club for the likes of ternure and travkdays/meets

Ciaran WRX

Been looking at an MX-5 project to turbo one and to be honest after the research looks like would cost at least €7500 between car and parts, excluding all the labour...

€7,500 is a lot for an MX-5 of that year, but can't compare it with others advertised as they're not turbo'ed and could easily sink that much and more in doing one yourself.

Still tip the hat to him for the vid though, nice bit of work...
Drones are cool for video shots like that alright.
Was a programme on Radio1 about 2-3 weeks ago about it.
Apparently you need a license to be allowed to operate one in a public space... would make for a very cool video during the trackday (though Mondello probably not too keen on the idea of a possible drone crash taking out a car or two on track lol).

Nice looking car and thats a great video, bit more effort gone into it than usual DD shite adds!!! Biit pricey though. Probably cost him that and more to achieve but wont make that money back.

Well, I have an MX-5 ( a 10th Anniversary Edition) and what a coincident , I have a drone as well :icon_grin:
I wanted to do some areal videos on the club trackday but unfortunately Had to work. I would be glad to take some photos , videos of a members car in action.

PS.: You only need a licence if You do the shoot for commercial purpose.

Back