Mw3

whats the best way to deal with the juggernauts....taking three down in one wave is piss hard!!!!
predator one and then i was using flashbangs and my trusty ak-47....but cant kill the other 2..always run out of flashbangs and ammo

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=32392.msg371647#msg371647 date=1322777626]
whats the best way to deal with the juggernauts....taking three down in one wave is piss hard!!!!
predator one and then i was using flashbangs and my trusty ak-47....but cant kill the other 2..always run out of flashbangs and ammo

[/quote]

predator...predator. predator, i always try stay near the airstrike place and just get them in after the other, closest one first. You PS3 lads should do some co-op to make it easier

wave 23 , yeah gets quite intense , with the three juggers i get a predator and start lapping the map until the three dopes are close enough to each other , then POW .note dont have delta squad as they will be taken out and your 5g will be wasted as i found out

i think i prefer the shotgun to machine guns , though i always have one as a back up for the furhter targets in hiding (headshots) but what machine guns get your preference ????

[quote author=DaveSTi link=topic=32392.msg371701#msg371701 date=1322824554]
I use 2 LMGS ...... GET SOME :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]

you have to keep running for ammo then? I always tend to use the guns dropped by enemy. might try a few LMG's

ye 2 lmg's FTW! not a big fan of those grenade sentries though, a lot slower fire rate compared to the machine gun sentries, Whats the best place to camp out on village?

i get up on the tree stump at top of the map before the caves in the center.....
throw up a sentry and pick off the stragglers with the ACR!!!
:thumbsup:

thats [quote author=markobucko link=topic=32392.msg371756#msg371756 date=1322857540]
i get up on the tree stump at top of the map before the caves in the center.....
throw up a sentry and pick off the stragglers with the ACR!!!
:thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thats where we camped today but when you get onto the 3 juggernauts it starts dropping ones in through the hole in the roof of the cave! will give it a go again!

Back