Movies & Tv shows that stay with you thread

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Everything here that you enjoy & Why..

Chernobyl HBO

Totally riveting from start to finish unbleavible excellent cast score and tone.

Started to stream was so good bought on blueray for proper experance ...top shelf TV 📺 👌

New Star Trek!
Not joking lads, some of ye might not be Star Trek fans, but this is a whole new idea with modern effects and everything looks unreal, 3 of the guys at work (who would never have been into it) are all hooked. Its a Netflix Original also.
With the old Star Trek, its like each episode had its own story, this one for example, the first season is all one story, then the second. Currently on the 3rd.

@Ciaran WRX back me up man, your on it too 😂

New Star Trek!
Not joking lads, some of ye might not be Star Trek fans, but this is a whole new idea with modern effects and everything looks unreal, 3 of the guys at work (who would never have been into it) are all hooked. Its a Netflix Original also.
With the old Star Trek, its like each episode had its own story, this one for example, the first season is all one story, then the second. Currently on the 3rd.

Picard on Amazon was very good.

New Star Trek!

Session 1 & 2 to not to bad ....but s3 and I'm out main character and others to way to annoying 🙄 👎..Sorry😄...best show in this area is the remade Battlestar Galactica from 2006 just excellent dirty proper machines real set design excellent character development and story ect ect..also went and picked this up on blueray recently too its that good ...100% worth watching if you like that type of show.

Last edited:
Back