Modified motors live

collieno

Petrolheads
Did anyone else go to this in the rds this weekend? Was a nice selection of cars (subaru was very badly represented) at it but the show was very poor. Crowd were very small for the weekend, nowhere near what was expected. Very little traders stands there aswell, sign of the times really i guess

ye was ther on saturday, ye only one subaru there a type r (who was it) oh and isdc was asked to be in it so that might have changed the subbaru turn out, and i thought it was good the road safety thing was great fun and the guards that were there were sound had a good chat with them, and the show was a bit small but i suppose thats due to the current climate of companys not spendin money, but there was alot of other clubs there with there members and most of them had a good turn out, and the lads in the opposite lock bmws were pretty handy, it was an awful lot better than other years.

thanks noel

Type R in the show was mine so had to spend the weekend. I think the fact that there is 3 shows this year, Punchestown and Cork aswell, people will just wait to go to the closest one to them as they are always the same.

Thought it was completely rubbish!! Glad i didn't pay into it!! There were some nice cars, but pretty much the exact same cars that are on show at every single event in Ireland!!

Back