Mitsubishi Outlander or Forester??

nicknack

Petrolheads
How a yis lads!

As you know, im a Scooby mad lad!! but, I've just gotten a new job :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: and i get a company car out of it. so i asked what the car was going to be and they told me the Outlander! I said ah right no problem, cant remember the words i used but mentioned the forester.

My boss then said ah right, well if you can get a better deal you we'll see what we can do.

So i know we here love our subaru's but overall, which out of the two diesels would you think is the better one?

And also i know that the papers all gave the forester the best reviews!

Cheers

The new forrester is a great Jeep and the Outlander has the Mitsubishi experiance in this field behind them. If it was me I'd give the Forrester a go and I'm sure if you told C&R the stroy that they would be able to do better then the Mitsubishi Garages.

ws up there today having a look at one they have up there, nice jeep, very comfy! didnt get a chance to sit into an outlander, hard to find!!

don't let dan hear da forester been called a jeep ! think suv is the prefered term ha ha , commercial version of forester on sale here now as well aint der

Head to head 2 car.
Mitsubishi nice car, perfect SUV,
onlyyyyy !!!!! attention please; Forester is SYMETRICAL ALL WHELL DRIVE !!!!!! + 2009 Forester DCCD !!!!!

Mısubishi not SAWD, not DCCD , :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :subaru:

Back