MILLIE MARTIN R.I.P.

davelegacy

Member Number 16
THIS IS AN UN-BELIEVABLE CASE COMMITED ON OUR FAIR ISLE.... BUT AS A FATHER OF A SMALL GIRL THIS IS SO HORRIFIC TO EVEN COMPREHEND.

A SMALL TOTALLY INNOCENT LIFE SUSTAINED SUCH A HORIFFIC BRIEF PREVENTABLE ENDING AND BY ONE SICK PERSON ................

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN DESERVE THE HUMAN RIGHTS ACT.....................

MOST ON HERE ARE PARENTS AND SO HARD THIS SWEET GIRL LIFE WAS TASKEN AWAY AND WHY?............

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-15monthold-millie-martins-life-14596954.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8413052.stm

several kicks in the rollicks followed by slow castration then several small incisions all over the body then roll the sick ba***rd in salt then maybe the death penalty :angry1:

Having 3 children my self I found it hard to belive some one could or would ever do such a thing , I couldn't bring my self to read the end of the storie in the paper , made my feel sick to my stomach the dirty fck stick should be left out in the middle town in stocks for all to see and beaten hourly infill he needs life support and still beaten on it.
bastonieon :angry1:

he's an animal, No sentence is strong enough to fit the crime. I just hope his life is hell in prison for the rest of his days.

John

may a thousand fire ants eat his bollox while his hands are tied to the rafters.....

Death is too good for the ba*tard

Read this story..sickening..someone said to me but "what's wrong with the world today"..this sh*t has always happened...a lot of child deaths where covered up in the past...there's always been sick fcukers and there always will be..could be we breed more of them now? who knows..I like the fire ants Hammie I remember that punishment from reading Papion.

Sick ba*tard :angry1: :angry1:

It's time to go back to the basics ..................
00770_torture%2520rack.jpg

Niall.

:shock2: :shock2:
terrible...
i have a few ideas from the saw movies to sort this fooker out....
necklace of shotgun cartridges spring to mind....
:angry1: :angry1:

[quote author=John L. link=topic=19967.msg243289#msg243289 date=1261207084]
He will get his when they get him in jail see how he likes it :angry1:
[/quote]

The prob is he wont get it he will be locked up in sex offender's wing with the rest of the dirty sick c*uts
That costs us about 700 euro a day to look after the bo**ox.
A friend of mine is a screw and he sees them day in day out swanning around in there without a care in the world.
This country's prison system is a joke.
Let the c*nt out dont lock him up and let the public deal with him
All these sex offenders should have peedo tattooed on there forehead so everyone knows what they did
Dirty twisted C*nt i hoppe he dies screaming

shocking stuff, hard to beleive any human being could do that to a child made me sick even reading it..agree with dagnut every society produces people like this its just the way of the world some people are just sick in the head..and keith your dead right i reckon petty criminals have it harder inside than these c#nts being protected

i couldnt even finishing reading it,to distressing poor little girl,no words can describe the thing that done that to her neither a person or a man.god bless millie

Back