Merry Xmas STI Tuning

M

mrwalker500

Hi Dave,

Hope you have a happy christmas with your family. Thanks for all your help during the past few months.

I am very happy with the results from the Ecutek remap performed by Bob and yourself on my Legacy, the pull at high revs is incredible. The modest mods of a Kand N filter and Walbro fuel pump added by yourself have made a difference and the radiator you supplied, I fitted with no problems. I also managed to get a Genuine Air/Fuel O2 Sensor (nearly half the price in the North compared to the local dealers!) and upgraded the plugs to NGK iridium IX that you and Bob recommmended and the ignition and economy has improved dramatically and that annoying engine warning light is gone.

Thanks again, all the best,

Justin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good stuff man!
I'm in the middle of a build myself, Running in at the moment and mapping on the 3rd jan!
Best of luck with her!
Dan

Cann't say I have heard of you B4 but happy Christmas to you mrwalker500. Hopefully meet you in tthe new year. Best of luck to you Dave though for the new year.

Back