Membership 2019

pugtk

Sunday Drivers
So whats received for joining up as a member?

Gaining access to member only sections of the site?

if you signing up for the 1st time there is a welcome pack of club goodies. also you get subsidised when you go to the main events and last but not least you get access to the NSFW thread ;)

????????
Plus other sections like members only trading, members car blogs, regional sections (albeit not much used), official club events, project car builds etc etc

Best ?50 you'll spend in the next 12 months in my opinion which also allows you full access to club events and the like

Membership also gets you lots of help from members on here who have the best knowledge that money couldnt buy like eoin said best ?50 you?ll spend great bunch of lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi :thumbsup: For joining up as a full member you will be invited to attend club events , terenure car show , punchestown festival of speed . Rolling road day . Club dent day , various differance drives around the country , Barrestown charity drive , dublin meets including nite meets , etc etc , . It's the members who make the effort to turn up to the events That make them great events as you will only get out what your willing to put in :thumbsup: (And I don't mean in terms of money I mean in terms of making the commitment to be there at events )

full Membership will also gain you access to the members section of the site , you will also get a club welcome pack with members sticker, tax disc holder club keyring and club stickers . But it's the drives and members at events that's the best thing .

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Alright lads is there a link somewhere to pay for 2020 membership? Cheers...

now the committee is in trouble when Johnny joins in and see that his favourite thread was erased :roll:

press the '' become a full member'' button on the top Johnny :54:

At the top of the page Johnny . Become a full member Click on that and will bring you to it :thumbsup:

Some of the lads will get a look this evening I'd say [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This will give a good flavour of what the 50 euro buys great members great community and the best place to make good like minded life long friends

Like everything the more you put into it and contribute the more you will get out of it

Last weekend [emoji106]

https://youtu.be/KQfJpnSahbY

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back