Members in Ennis/Shannon area?

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Just wondering if any on here? Especially some with pre-teen kids. Heading down there at the weekend to visit the wifes 4 year old brother & we're looking at entertaining him for the day. There appears to be loads of Christmas grottos & wonderlands etc but they're not cheap, looking for a recommendation on which place puts on the best show.

Not a massive amount to do Brian unless you go to limerick or galway. Youll be 20 mins from limerick and about 45 from galway.

There is a load of things on believe it or not, christmas is wonderful :icon_grin:

But at €15 a child & minimum of €6 for an adult entry I don't want to piss money away for a brutal santa experience. There's a santa kingdom in imecofarm in clarecastle & christmas experience in bunratty castle too.

Ill get on to a mate of mine,(Gavair1) and see if he knows anything about them-he lives in clarecastle area and works in shannon and has kids about that age

Santa thingys...easily known i have no kids....to go for are either bunratty or ailwee caves.Paul recommends both and ive heard good things about the caves too plus its interesting for you as well

Seen some good reviews for the caves alright. Will try them in the morning but will probably be booked out :icon_cry:

Back