McRae memorial Run 25th September

partysprite

As above guys jusst posting to see if anyone would like to tag along?? The route is:Starting at Sprucefield, we head to Newry/Warrenpoint and have a 2 hour stopover in Kilbroney Forest Park where we will have access to BBQ/picnic facilities and a restaurant. We will also possibly have a photoshoot here.

Cutting through the Mournes and via Hilltown/Spelga we will drop back down into Newcastle through Kilkeel and then head for Castlewellan.

I will post a detailed list of towns and times in the next day or so. We will end in Castlewellan Park where you will have the choice of heading onto Belfast via Ballynahinch or make your way West (Banbridge) or South (Newry) if you wish to cut your journey short.

Times are to be confirmed but hoping to leave lisburn approx 9.30 and have a 2hr stop in Kilbroney.

If interested stick your names down folks, hope to see some of you there!

Is this an official ( vision charity) memorial run :thumbsup: I have a few interested if it is :dance:

Steve.

All monies collected are matched by €4€

Am sure it will be confirmed but has been the case with previous SI events

Won't know till next week of I'm going as waiting on scan.

Have my co- pilot on standby :icon_biggrin:

:smokin:

[quote author=Steve link=topic=31631.msg363239#msg363239 date=1316108754]
Is this an official ( vision charity) memorial run :thumbsup: I have a few interested if it is :dance:

Steve.
[/quote]

All monies collected on this run will be matched £4£ and will be forwarded to the vision charity. Anyone wanting to meet us Newry way we can make arrangements to get you all filed into convoy.

Back