Mazda MX5 Eunos RS 1.8 Japanese import

Very Nice car
you don't keep them long
I used to be like that a few years ago
the broker used to have a good giggle every time I rang them
always hated staying in the same car too long
GLWTS :thumbsup:

Thanks guys :545:
Genuinely this is a very special little car! Something you'd buy to keep as an investment and keep as a classic. Its such a good quality car! But everyone who knows me, knows I dont drive anything scruffy ha. :icon_biggrin:

Can they take a hard top ???
Yes, same as the mk1 with the pop ups, the hard tops fit both old and newer models :thumbsup:
They cost around the 350£ up north or 400-450e here down south. come up often enough.

I'm throwing in some polish, brake pads, tbelt kit for the future, stock airbox as it has a pipercross induction kit now and some other small stuff i cant remember ha. Can also arrange payment over 1 month if it helps someone to buy it. I'll throw a cover over it and keep it safe for a month.

Last edited:
Please hide this ad from me, luckily im off the beer so less chance of me agreeing to buy it at 1am, but sober me wants it almost as bad ha

Great cars...

Time of year probably not going to help you though... could you hang on to it till spring (better chance of getting a decent price)?
Or need to shift it now?

Great cars...

Time of year probably not going to help you though... could you hang on to it till spring (better chance of getting a decent price)?
Or need to shift it now?

need to shift it now :) i think though ppl that want this particular model buy it any time of the year as they dont come up often at all and it is primarily a rwd 1.8 with a diff aswell hehe :whistle: good interest in it, crazy amount of swap offers too ha. the roof is perfect on it and its rust free anyways so tbh winter isnt an issue with it either.

Back