Maxol E5 in Tralee?

stevo

Petrolheads
just wondering does anyone here know if the Maxol garage (seat garage) in tralee have E5 petrol i pass it i could have sworn i saw a sign for it??

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=4676.msg50055#msg50055 date=1198187327]Think they all have it now :dunno:[/quote]

Maybe up in Dublin they do, but not for us lesser mortals down the country.  :(

However, I see that according to the list on the Maxol website, they do now have it at Quill Street, Tralee.

Yea def have E5 in tralee, got it there last night myself!! :thumbsup:
Joe O Connors seat garage cant miss it if you are in tarlee, if you are comming from cork or limerick you go straight at first roundabout ya meet when you enter tralee town, you will pass mcdonalds and statoil at the top of tralee, then you will pass Kenoil go straight through mini roundabout and then MAXOL is on your left with gallons and gallons of E5 :dance:

[quote author=stevo link=topic=4676.msg50318#msg50318 date=1198353902]... must treat the old girl to a sup of E5 :salute:[/quote]

Yeh, and while you're at it, put some in the car too!   :D

I'll be mighty glad when they have it in Kilrush, I have to remember to take a little detour to the Maxol at Clarecastle whenever I'm in Ennis, and fill 'er up.  She always enjoys a sup of the oul' E5:  :guinness:

Back