Mate's car Stolen

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
A mates Civic SIR was stolen from Drogheda last night. It is black, has gold with polished lip alloys. The car is seriously low, no rear seats and half a cage were they used to be. Reg number is 96-LS-2541. If you spot the car anywhere then text me on 0863790882. Know who was taking cars around the area and my mate was given their names today but no sign of anything were they used to keep the cars. The Gardai agreed with him when he mentioned the names but its another thing proving it to quote one of them. Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Mark :thumbsup:

are the gaurds anyuse for anything????
everybody knows that little ****** game!!!!

where was that sir whipped from mark???

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=22711.msg272341#msg272341 date=1270749587]
are the gaurds anyuse for anything????
everybody knows that little ****** game!!!!

where was that sir whipped from mark???
[/quote]

Taken from Ballsgrove Mark, just down from the clinic and the shops.

ill keep an eye out round my area... were you out having a look yourself??? Any pictures you can stick up???

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=22711.msg272763#msg272763 date=1270906436]
ill keep an eye out round my area... were you out having a look yourself??? Any pictures you can stick up???
[/quote]

Out round all the usual spots Kevin, checked out your way too and nothing. Car had an alarm but not one i'd be too fussed about. Car had a steering lock around the wheel and one that goes onto the gearstick and handbrake but they were left on the path outside his house.

Back