Market value

Tmcrae555

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys was just wondering what are the views of market value going forward for imprezas will it continue to rise or will it drop off the reason i ask is iv more or less a deal in place to buy a 02 sti from a garage in cork as its only going to be a weekend car 20k is alot of money sitting in a shed

Hi hows it going what kind of millage on it. Service etc condition of underneath.
I'll be straight i have yet to see a bug sti go for 20k nor have I seen a blob or hawk sell for that either personally I wouldnt give it atm I don't think the standard sti has broken the 20k price range yet. They aren't making any more of these so as the years go on they will climb but that's a risk we all take

To warrant that kind of price tag, it would want to be super low mileage, immaculate, JDM and completely original but that's just my opinion.
The bugs are probably the least desirable of the Imprezas in Ireland also.

I personally wouldn't worry about a car's depreciation or appreciation, just get out and enjoy the car, but I totally get where you're coming from.

20k for a standard bug sti it’s very very strong money . Is it low Milage example with everything done mapped belt fluids and all or will need work

Yea its the car at top spec it seems to be a good car had it up on a lift an all an mechanic to look at it

L
Yea its the car at top spec it seems to be a good car had it up on a lift an all an mechanic to look at it
Looks like a great car is that on English plates for 20k or Irish, I presume irish, how did you find them to deal with, they have a lovely grey type r i may go to view but some of the reviews for that place are not good, thanks

L

Looks like a great car is that on English plates for 20k or Irish, I presume irish, how did you find them to deal with, they have a lovely grey type r i may go to view but some of the reviews for that place are not good, thanks
To be honest iv read the reviews but have to say he couldnt do enough to try meet me half way with everything i was asking of him he wasnt pushy let me do my thing an he welcomed anyone to give car a view on lift

To be honest iv read the reviews but have to say he couldnt do enough to try meet me half way with everything i was asking of him he wasnt pushy let me do my thing an he welcomed anyone to give car a view on lift
Thanks for that, Good to hear, best of luck with the car, đź‘Ť

The car can't be standing him too much if he can cover VRT in the current climate and make a profit at 20k

A black bugeye was up a few months back for €12k. So €20k is a massive jump. If you can spare it and really like the car, you only live once.

Back