Mapping

bugeye555

Middle Lane Hogs
Iv recently bought a 2004 fozzy xt and looking for advice on remapping it. What are the advantages and disadvantages if any on mapping it and what kind of price am I looking at and lastly recommendations?

Cheers in advance

Iv recently bought a 2004 fozzy xt and looking for advice on remapping it. What are the advantages and disadvantages if any on mapping it and what kind of price am I looking at and lastly recommendations?

Cheers in advance
Hi Foz xt a Irish/UK car so be no major advantage to mapping from a safety standpoint..be fine running on our fuel.

Are you thinking mapping it for more performance ?

Yes it's an Irish car , mapping for more power and better fuel efficiency well so iv been told a map will do but I could be giving wrong info on it that's why I said I'd ask the subaru gods

Mapping is Very unlikely to help with mpg to be honest . But it will make sure it’s running the best for the fuel you are using .👍 AP performance is who I use . Highly recommended 👍

You wont get a set figure and for good reason. Aonghus checks everything first. If you have any leaks on the inlet or exhaust side, poor fuel pressure etc. that needs to be rectified first. He is methodical and absolutely thorough. He is not an open wallet surgeon by any means. Give him a call and explain what you're after.

Back