mapping prices ???

azerp

Sunday Drivers
hey lads just a matter of interest was thinking of getting me car mapped again, mapped before i bought it but prices are all over the shop.i just want the standard ecu mapped whats the norm give or take a few euros cheers

Take a stroll over to the Traders section, Street Performance and Sti Tunning have both had great results with mapping.

sorry i cant pm, i dont know if it has sorry but got a coouple of prices at 350-400 i wont mention who, but they didnt mention anything about licensenes though is that right cheers

If it was mapped before you bought it then it wont need a new licence. Was it mapped using ECUTEK or do you know ?

cheers lads ,well just got a email of them said i dont need a licence didnt know what i was talking about its reputable company friend of my bros but im a bit weary now about this licence thing now incase the price goes through the roof

When your car is mapped first u have to buy the licence but if its mapped already you can get a tweak for 300 or 400. Find out wat software it was mapped with the first time

Bit confused.

Is your car already mapped? If ur not sure take a look at ur ECU, its under the passanger floor foot well.

maybe they are using some other type of software.

ecutek has been proven the choosen choice....

remaps ourselves are e370 +vat

Back