Map Yesterday

richiemac

Petrolheads
Well i'm finally finished, for a while anyway, got my remap done yesterday by Andy Forrest.....very nice fella i have to say. So what i have is thus......................full decat system
walbro fuel pump
vf28 turbo
magnecor ht leads
k&n filter
short shifter
BIG GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR !!!!!!
Sure i could go more but to be honest it'll do me , Andy reckons i should be comfortably at the 300 hp mark but i'll get a dyno run in a week or so just for fun. Probably look at the brakes next, but for now i'll drive it & enjoy it.......... :multijump:

He knows his stuff alright and didn't rush things, just kept tweeking until he was happy it was the best it could be...........excellent :smile:

What ron fuel is it mapped for? Is it safe now with the map? and does it include two maps one low boost and high boost?

I had it mapped on e5 , dont know about other. Its boosting 1.3 bar according to Andy and i asked him to set it up for mid range....3000 - 5500 rpm. I don't like trashing any engine beyond that unless its a vti. He said its dead on , so i didn't doubt him. Seems fine so far, only gets a run at the weekends anyway so should be ok........... :thumbsup:

Back