Lowering springs

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Need clarification please to the debate of lowering springs won?t lower a sti,decided against the coilover route for now so looking for a set of springs to lower my Impreza sti wise track 2005 at least 25/30mm,
All info welcome

I used a set from Tein before and found them great.Standard shocks.
Not too hard and great for bumpy roads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190126-221524.jpg
    Screenshot_20190126-221524.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20190126-221456.jpg
    Screenshot_20190126-221456.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 41
Fitted eibach to 05 widetrack, comfortable, did it lower it? Prob not by much see not 30. Slightly but not as much s when fitted to 04 wrx I had before.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks graham were u happy with how much they lowered the car ?

Yeah they were just perfect for me.lowered it that bit more than standard.
But if you are after ?slammed tdi bog man style? they won?t be that low, coilovers needed for that.

Have tein springs in mine , on kyb shocks, far better than standard and lowered a good 35 mm ,
If car is been driven daily I'd say this is the best route , our roads don't suit coilovers

Unless you get some GOOD coilovers. My ones are very comfortable on our roads and were great in Scotland too.
I wouldn't discount using coilovers IMHO. Set a ride height that suits you and have as soft and hard as you like. Camber adjustable too.

Hey rob that company I was on about are called P C A dynamics peter Cambridge I believe he worked for prodrive they are 425 euros all in.

Unless you get some GOOD coilovers. My ones are very comfortable on our roads and were great in Scotland too.
I wouldn't discount using coilovers IMHO. Set a ride height that suits you and have as soft and hard as you like. Camber adjustable too.
I'm with Alan on this. I initially had Eibach Pro Kit with standard shocks. It lowered it by about 30mm once it settled and it was ok. The shock were old and the ride quality was fine. I then decided to get a set of Meister R Zeta Crd+. They are very compliant to our roads and has a lot of adjustment: camber, rebound etc. Even on badly surfaced roads, its still compliant. Well worth considering a good set of coilovers also if you really want the lowered ride height and a versatile setup that offers lots of adjustability [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Back