Lost tracking number

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Hi sent to items to different destinations by registered post with An post i only realised when i checked the number i thought for the item going to Canada said "delivered to UK" So i gave both guys the same tracking number. One going to canada still hasnt turned up so im wondering since i payed for postage on both in the one transaction ill be able to call up an Post and give them the uk tracking number and they should be able to give me the other tracking number from this transaction? must have thrown the receipt in the wash with my jeans!

As above, wouldn't use An Post at all for packages. Fed-Ex or DHL

thats great advice lads, but its already sent, never had any issues with an Post, more issues with Fedex and UPS to be honest

Never had issue sending anything by post even to the states. Give customer service a ring Dan they should be able to help. Takes about three weeks to deliver to US/Canada.

ive never had any issues with an post either, and ive sent stuff all over the world, if you ring the post office you sent them from they should have it on file, youll need the address you sent it to and the date and time you sent it,

Back