LOOKING FOR SUBARU KEYS LOCKSMITH

Stephen WR1

ISDC Club Member
Morning lads

just wondering does anyone have a contact for a locksmith who is close to dublin
will make or repair and cut replacement keys for a subaru, two company's
i know wont touch them any recommendations id really appreciate
it , vehicle is a 2004 WRX STI WR1 UK car,

Try Navan Auto Key 086-2000066, I always use him for any cars I get into stock. Doesn't always answer the phone on the first try because he's always mental busy.

I remember someone here sent a picture of one key, and a blank key, to some company somewhere and got the key cut and posted out that way...
@hassen27 maybe?

I used the key cutting place in Nutgrove shopping centre before. I had a spare blank Sti key that I had brought to him and I explained to him it didn't have an immobiliser etc and he was happy to cut the key to the original one.

I've got one to do as well. I'm sure any key cutting place will do this one no problem.

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Hi Lads

Just and update had a guy i know come out this morning he repaired the main key and also cut me a second key and coded it
from the original he said if anyone needs anything done keys cut or programmed,he is based in south dublin lucan area but
he on the road constantly all over dublin, Marcus 089-972-4398 very reasonable priced €125 for key repair and second key

thanks for the help lads
Stephen

Back