looking for help again lads

johnb4

Middle Lane Hogs
hello all its only me again looking for a bit of help.(hopefully it doesn start a bit of an arguement again ha ha)only joking

right this is the problem i am having,i am entering me leggy in to a few shows over the year and have no idea what the spec list on it is,all i know is that it is a bl5 legacy 2.0twin scroll turbo ,and the fact that it is a limited edition colour with 18"gold prodrive alloys as standard.also it has sti springs.but thats about all i know.it is my first subaru so i would know the models when i see them around.but couldn tell u what the difference is between uk spec ,irish,or jdm.i know there is differences between them alright but could never point them out.so what i am looking for is more or less the factory spec for my leggy,i have tried looking the net but cant seem to find anything,but i know u lads would know where to find them,i am also looking to find out if it is just a limited edition colour or is it a limited model,or is it a prodrive model.

so if anyone can help me out i would be so so so grateful
so please please please please help.

here is a pic of the car so as u can see what i am talking about.
oh an one more thing is that some people might think the colour is 02c its not it is 42c :subaru: :subaru:

mrthn8.jpg

A good few leggy experts on here, I'm not one of them though!

One of the lads should be able to sort you out with the info you're looking for.

Failing that try www.uklegacy.com :thumbsup:

yeah has black leather and blue suede,but it has red gauges and when you turn the key the look like defi gauges,they go up to 8rpm and then come back down.does yours have the sti springs.and i heard that they have blitzen dampers..that is the type of list i was looking for.the link u put up doesnt really tell you much

yes defi speedo cluster as standard on these Legacies. Sti pinks springs were probably put on by previous owner. If you look at the shocks they should be yellow if the are Bilsteins or red if they are STI ones

Back