Looking for gauges

STI_Seg

Hi guys,
Looking for 60mm gauges.
Oil temp oil pressure and turbo if anyone has anything lying around?
I have wiring for defi ones already in the car so would just need gauges or if any other brand will need sensors and wires.
Thanks 🤙

Best off staying with defi as they are the most accurate 👍🏻
Yea I’d like to stay with the defi that’s what’s in the car genome sti ones they were working but one of the connections was loose on one of them and got an “auto sparky” to have a look and he tried to fix them now I have none working. There in the 3 gauge dash pod and I’ve been trying to get someone to have a look at them for the last few months with no success.
so I’m kinda tied between a rock and a hard place with buying new ones or keep searching for someone to fix them 🤦‍♂️ I don’t think there’s much wrong with the ones in the car and there wired properly through the control box and everything

Where abouts are you located could have a look as the rest should be working without that single gauge

I think you posted something about this before , I wouldn’t be giving out about a lad that had a look at them as it achieves nothing , they are extremely difficult to work on if the pins/wiring looms are damaged .
I’ve repaired a few for lads and some of my own but sometimes they’re are too far gone and need replacement, sometimes it’s not the wiring but the gauge or controller itself and an “auto electric” lad won’t be able to repair them.

I once had a lad saying his oil pressure gauge stopped working all of a sudden had a look , there was no oil pressure sensor fitted to the engine , persisted that it was previously working .

I think you posted something about this before , I wouldn’t be giving out about a lad that had a look at them as it achieves nothing , they are extremely difficult to work on if the pins/wiring looms are damaged .
I’ve repaired a few for lads and some of my own but sometimes they’re are too far gone and need replacement, sometimes it’s not the wiring but the gauge or controller itself and an “auto electric” lad won’t be able to repair them.

I once had a lad saying his oil pressure gauge stopped working all of a sudden had a look , there was no oil pressure sensor fitted to the engine , persisted that it was previously working .
I did post before looking to see if someone knew any place that would be able to look at them. No I’m not giving out about someone looking at them apologies if it came across that way. The guy that looked at them took them apart to have a look and said he didn’t know anything about them but tried to solder the wires directly to pins which broke 2 he said. If they are to far gone that’s fine at least I know I’m wasting my time I just need to get new ones.

Back