Looking for front lamda sensor for 05 WRX 2.0ltr turbo

Pearse

Engine managment light on because of dodgey front lamda :icon_sad: european car, any sugestions greatly appreciated

i had the same problem with my bugeye and had to replace the sensor to fix it also was expensive parts from subaru

Froggy, got one off you last time twas fried cost me €60, how about you send it on and if its solves problem i'll send you the bobs

ye i could not rememeber the exact price but knew i was sore :mooner:after it and also the spuriuos replacements dont work i tried it with mine

50-60k sounds about right, thoses lads could be onto something i'd say (93,000kms=57,000mls on mine)

my car had 76000 miles when i bought it in the uk ,and never felt that great always had a hesitation just as it came on boost but it got worse and at about 80000 miles it started putting on the light tried everything but eventually had to bit the bullit and buy a genuine sensor that sorted the problem

No joy with the sensor you sent froggy, heating eliment no good :dontknow: will send it back up to ya if ya want but tis fooked thanks anyway sure

Back