Limerick Intersite Meet - Sat 30th March 2013

Bubba

Petrolheads
Hey peeps, long time no see. This is going around on most forums and I was asked to post it here. Please don't leave it be all Hondas :p

superdelly said:
[size=12pt]After the success of the last intersite meet in March 2012, I've been planning to organise another one for the past while. I've gotten the opinion of Honda Haven staff and a few other staff members off another few sites and it was between Easter Saturday in Limerick, or else a day meet in Midway Easter Sunday. The overall majority was to go for a night meet Easter Saturday in Limerick. The last intersite meet I organised we had nearly 200 cars in attendance (with 10 sites invited) and the previous meet before that there was between 50 and 100 cars with just 3 sites invited. So hopefully this meet can top it! :). if there any objections to the date like anything clashing can ye let me know, I think Easter Sunday is a bigger night for going out than Easter Saturday and some places don't open Easter Sunday so some people will not need to be requesting work off!

Anyway, enough with the big shpeel, get the names down for this! Currently Honda Haven and Midnightclub are invited, I will get onto other sites in the coming days.

Here is a video from last year's intersite meet of just some of the cars leaving Tesco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cMRnPjz7LFA

Date: Saturday, 30th March
Time: 10pm
Location: Tesco, Coonagh Cross, Limerick (No messing at this location!)

You are advised to have a full window if attending this meet.
As it is a bank holiday weekend, there will be Gardai about, it's advised to stay away from Dock Road and the city centre if you want to avoid any attention.[/size]

1. superdelly
2. Aidan.R
3. Dawn
4. Custom Contours
5. K!ely
6. Alan (suppose i better)
7. shaunokeeffe
8. TubsEKSIR
9. Bubba
10. killer r32
11. Jhcx
12. DarylG
13. caroline2k9
14. Gump7530
15. Billy And Dianey
16.VWpolo
17. butler_767
18. Owly
19. npee87
20. wicklow ek9
21. jdmbuster
22. mark & june
23. E36galwaygirl
24. Seanyc
25. npee87
26. TRD93
27. EndaC
28. BluhBluh
29. Krusty
30. GlanzaBecca
31. Jordanclare
32. bencorolla94

1. Superdelly
2. Aidan.R
3. Dawn
4. Custom Contours
5. K!ely
6. Alan (suppose i better)
7. shaunokeeffe
8. TubsEKSIR
9. Bubba
10. killer r32
11. Jhcx
12. DarylG
13. caroline2k9
14. Gump7530
15. Billy And Dianey
16.VWpolo
17. butler_767
18. Owly
19. npee87
20. wicklow ek9
21. jdmbuster
22. mark & june
23. E36galwaygirl
24. Seanyc
25. npee87
26. TRD93
27. EndaC
28. BluhBluh
29. Krusty
30. GlanzaBecca
31. Jordanclare
32. bencorolla94
33. Chillipepper
34. the corolla kid
35. willm185
36. CroninDK
37. Mossylmk
38. Eoin Meehan
39._Megz_
40. MarkSheahn08
41. Paddy338

Sites invited include Honda-Haven, Midnightclub, Irish Nissan Owners Club, After Dark Cruisers, Toyota Owners Club, BMW-Driver, DTD IRL, Vag Drivers, JDM-Enthusiasts IRL, Skyline Owners Club, Cruise Around IRL, Irish Subaru Drivers Club, MX5 Ireland and I'm waiting to hear back from a few other sites. The above list is taken from just a few sites that I am active on. Get the names down, will be a good one!

Why's it on so late actually?

That looks like a huge one.

Ireally doubt someone from mx5 ireland will gather up. This meet looks like more of an old type middle of the night shady meet, then official C&C meet.

wow i didnt think these happened anymore lol. i may head down in the 206 just for laugh of the guards chasing ppl like headless chickens.
last time i was at a meet was the xmas meet in limerick 2009 iirc. that was interesting, to say the least!!!!

ended up driving past this last night . guards were just wiating for something to happen and a transit cop van followed me back to the hotel . must have thought I was part of it

Back